Goal Setting for Success
Saturday, TBD 9:00 am ~ 11:30 am
Thursday, TBD, 6:30 pm ~ 7:30 pm (accountability)
How many times have you set goals and didn’t accomplish them?
In this interactive workshop you will be putting pen to paper and writing out your goals and sharing them with the group.
The objective of this workshop is to inspire you to reach your goals by creating a supportive environment that helps everyone achieve success.
Class 1 – We will be focusing on:
- Gain clarity around what you want your life to look like a year from now.
- Understand and apply the SMART process of goal setting.
- Develop realistic timelines.
- Share your goals and commitments with the group.
Classes 2 & 3 will be dedicated to the accountability aspect of goal setting.
- You will be invited to share any obstacles that came up during the week so we can explore what might be getting in the way of reaching your goals.
- Together we will celebrate your accomplishments and support you with any challenges.
- Share what you are committing to accomplish by out next class.
You will walk away with:
- Clarity on what you want to accomplish in 2018.
- A detailed plan of attack including weekly SMART goals.
Opt in and become a member of the Facebook group:
Goal Setting ~ Accountability~Support
A place where you can continue to share your goals and get support.
Cost of the workshop $65.00*
Early Bird Pricing: Make your payment before midnight on Date and pay only $59.00
Workshop location: Sonora Fire Department located at 201 South Shepherd Street in Sonora.
The meeting room entrance is on the south side.